1. This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: www.pomponitiul.pl
2. The operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: ANNIE ART SP Z O O
Adress: ul. STRUMYKOWA 35/U-3 03-138 WARSZAWA MAZOWIECKIE
3. operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
4. Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
5. the Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
a. Running a newsletter
b. Running an online forum
c. Handling inquiries via form
d. Preparation, packaging, shipping of goods
e. Implementation of ordered services
f. Presentation of an offer or information
6 The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
a. Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
b. By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") in the end devices.
1. The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server. User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
2. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords. In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies. (3) An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: zenbox.pl
1 In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
b. law firms and debt collectors
c. payment operators
d. operators of the comment system
e. operators of an online chat solution
f. authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the site
g. companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
2. your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
a. access to personal data concerning you,
d. restriction of processing,
e. and data portability.
4. You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 1.) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
5. The actions of the Administrator may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
7. Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator may be undertaken in relation to you.
8. Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
1. Serwis zbiera informacje podane dobrowolnie przez użytkownika, w tym dane osobowe, o ile zostaną one podane.
2. Serwis może zapisać informacje o parametrach połączenia (oznaczenie czasu, adres IP).
3. Serwis, w niektórych wypadkach, może zapisać informację ułatwiającą powiązanie danych w formularzu z adresem e-mail użytkownika wypełniającego formularz. W takim wypadku adres e-mail użytkownika pojawia się wewnątrz adresu url strony zawierającej formularz.
4. Dane podane w formularzu są przetwarzane w celu wynikającym z funkcji konkretnego formularza, np. w celu dokonania procesu obsługi zgłoszenia serwisowego lub kontaktu handlowego, rejestracji usług itp. Każdorazowo kontekst i opis formularza w czytelny sposób informuje, do czego on służy.
1. Information of user behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages with the user's behavior on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal information is used to track the user, but in practice no personal information is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
4. The Operator uses a solution to study user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the operator of the service so that he does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal information are not recorded.
5. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service with respect to users, e.g., that can send an email to a user after visiting a particular subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
4. cookies are used for the following purposes: a. maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website; b. realization of the purposes specified above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
5. there are two main types of cookies used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. cookies placed on the Website User's terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
3. Mobile devices: